Pre-operational checks, commissioning, and operational readiness for a new water treatment plant
Located in northern Quebec, our client operates a critically important mining site. For the construction of a new water treatment plant in compliance with effluent standards, Groupe Alphard brought its specialized engineering expertise.
Our team managed the planning, pre-operational checks (POC), plant commissioning (PC), and operational readiness. In doing so, we ensured a smooth and seamless transition to operation. By meeting stringent requirements for effluent treatment, Groupe Alphard contributed to the project's success.
2021 to 2023
- Pre-Operational and Commissioning Plan
- Preparation of POC and PC sheets
- Lockout-Tagout Program
- On-site coordination of POC and PC
- Operational Readiness Plan
- Coordination of the Operations Manual, Maintenance Plans, Asset and Spare Parts Management, Staff Training, Operational Risk Management, etc.