Cement loading terminal
This project comprised the construction of two cement storage silos (SLO1 &SLO2) and two train loading silos (TN01 & TN02). These storage silos are fed cement from transport ships, and this cement is then transported by truck or pneumatic transport to the train loading silos for rail distribution. Groupe Alphard was contracted to provide multidisciplinary engineering for the construction of this loading terminal.
SAINTE-CATHERINE (QUÉBEC, CANADA)
- Production of all engineering deliverables (mechanical, structural, instrumentation, electrical and infrastructure)
- Works planning support, procurement, preperation of permits
- Preparatory studies; diagrams for permit and authorisation applications
- Documentation for equipment procurement and requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Construction documentation (technical specifications, plans, 3D modelling, technical reports etc.)