Construction management and monitoring
Groupe Alphard was responsible for construction management, works monitoring and engineering in a variety of disciplines (including mechanical, civil, structural and electrical engineering and instrumentation). Groupe Alphard also played a major role in preparing and undertaking pre-operational verification (POV) and commissioning for the new installations.
ORBITE TECHNOLOGIES INC.
USINE HPA À CAP-CHAT (QUÉBEC, CANADA)
- Construction management, coordination of contractors and other external contributors
- Monitoring of mechanical, civil, structural and electrical engineering works, including pipework and instrumentation
- Production of electrical engineering documents
- Production of instrument engineering documents
- Preparation of structural plans and cost estimates
- Project management support: production and monitoring of construction timelines and schedules, production of monitoring reports
- Contract administration
- Preparation and on-site monitoring of pre-operational verifications (POV)
- Provision of on-site security staff
- Document Control