Design of Structures and Foundations, North American Lithium
The mandate awarded to Groupe Alphard comprised the design of structures and foundations necessary to support the lithium plant's equipment and piping. The plant is made up of five units and its main function is to convert lithium carbonate filtrate into an anhydrous lithium sulphate salt.
Veolia Water Technologies
La Corne, Québec
- Design of support structures for equipment and piping, including access and handling devices (monorails and jibs);
- Design of foundations for the building and support structures (mat foundation);
- Design of trench network for drainage;
- Revision of previous geotechnical studies and recommendations for a complementary study;
- Preparation of technical specifications for structural steel and concrete works;
- Analysis of the concrete and evaluation of its chloride resistance;
- Estimation of structural quantities.