The position of Mechanical Engineer - In short
As a mechanical engineer at Groupe Alphard, you will need to implement projects and work in collaboration with various stakeholders. The chosen candidate will need to travel to construction sites or see clients to validate and verify that the projects comply with our standards.
- Performing project management in a consulting environment;
- Participating in the establishment of design guidelines and the development of plans, specifications, and details for various mechanical engineering projects;
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating projects by liaising with other Alphard Group offices;
- Ensuring work compliance according to budgets, schedules, estimates, and established procedures;
- Carrying out appraisals on mechanical installations;
- Developing solutions and options pertaining to the concepts to be established, making recommendations, and making important decisions related to technical aspects;
- Commissioning and supervising work on site;
- Meeting with clients for the implementation and achievement of projects;
- Participating in defining the scope of projects and service proposals, as well as in the multidisciplinary tender process;
The job profile:
- University degree in mechanical engineering;
- 10+ years of expérience;
- Member of the ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Organized, can manage priorities, and can meet deadlines;
- Sense of initiative, makes decisions alone when there are problems;
- Bilingual, French & English;
- Team player.
Different sites in Quebec
Permanent, full time
* The use of the masculine is used for purposes of simplification of the text without any discrimination. The company subscribes to the principle of equity in employment. The position is open to all applicants who meet the specified criteria.