Plant modification Zirconium bead crusher
Groupe Alphard was contracted to provide professional structural and mechanical engineering services, including purchasing support and construction management.
The project required modifying existing crushing equipment in a titanium oxide plant, specifically in replacing their crushing material with zirconium beads. The overflows of the modified crushers then had to be redirected to two new sifting stations and cyclones (primary and secondary).
The new and modified equipment was installed in the site’s existing facilities, with Alphard ensuring that the works had a minimal impact on production. The work was completed between the end of 2016 and the start of 2017.
VARENNES (QUEBEC, CANADA)
- Evaluation of existing systems drainage capacity
- Replacement of existing drainage system
- Verification of existing structures
- Support structures for sifters and hydrocyclones
- Foundations for pumps and tanks
- Pump design calculations
- Technical datasheets and analysis of pumps, sifters, hydrocyclones and tanks